The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.” – Helmut Schmidt
One approach to continuous, incremental improvement is called Kaizen. It originated in Japan and the word translates to mean change (kai) for the good (zen).
Kaizen is based on the philosophical belief that everything can be improved.
Here are some benefits of a correctly implemented Kaizen:
1. A better workplace and a safer working environment
2. Better commitment and employee satisfaction and retention
3. Improved problem-solving skills and quality of teamwork
4. Increased competitiveness and customer satisfaction
5. Reduced waste and decreased costs
6. Increased efficiency, productivity and overall company success
7. Having a proactive learning culture
Embed continuous improvement in your organisation’s DNA, and experience consistent growth that competitors can’t match.
Start right now.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a chat about our organisational development services.